My dad with Jeff in 1970
My Dad with Sam in 2002I wish I could put into words how much it means to me to have a dad who loves me. It is so strengthening to have that support in my life. I'm so grateful that my kids have such a wonderful grandpa and that he is such a major part of their lives. He loves them more than he loves anything else and he makes that perfectly clear to them. What an unspeakably wonderful blessing! Thanks, Pa, for all the love. Thanks for making us all feel like our happiness is of the utmost importance to you. We are who we are because of you.
Love, Jo, Dave, Sam, and Sarah
4 comments:
Jo what an amazing daugher your father has! Your DNA must be good!! Thanks for sharing the emotions! Love you!
Yo! Check out your handsome devil style machine of the 70's dad! I love the pics!
I'll jump on the bandwagon since he's been like a dad to me too. Tom, you're the best! Jo, I love you and your family!
JoAnna, your dad has always been quite a hunk hasn't he? In that picture he looked better than Marlon Brando and that hat should have started a fashion craze. Now, he is almost as good looking as me. People always think I am him. It gets downright embarrassing sometimes when they want my autograph. Anyway, what great jeans you have, or is that genes? Keep up the great work with those two beautiful kids. They have a lot to live up to. Love, Warren.
Post a Comment