Monday, July 16, 2007

Sam's Birthday



Click on this so it will take you to web album and click to view it as a slideshow. Then it will show you the videos.

5 comments:

Abi said...

I love the new blog! LOOKS FAB. So does Sam's party!

Natalie said...

What a cool slide show Jo! That looks like it was a blast! Sam looks so big. I can't believe he is 5!! What a sweeeet baby pic. Thanks for sharing the fun with us!

Natalie said...

OK, So I'm a dork and I just figured out the video part. FUN!! I love how Sarah's laughing so hard at the nose on the ball and Sam's, "Um, I chose out this tablecloth!" What a great day.

Anonymous said...

So, the Orrocks used to live in our Court. I was just thinking about them and wondered if they moved near you. Then I looked at your blog and saw Sam's pictures. I guess that answers my question.

Abi said...

Alright Morris Family Blog . . . time for a new posting! i miss hearing from you!