Sunday, August 12, 2007

Our visit to Utah!


We are currently in Utah visiting family. It feels so good to be home and to be able to spend so much quality time with the people that matter most. The best thing so far has been playing with cousins. Sam and Sarah LOVE their cousins- Jake, Andrew, Connor, and Aleah. It is always special when they get to be with them.
We've been able to do tons of fun things so far, including frolicking through the beautiful Red Butte Gardens, playing in the Gateway fountains, checking out the birds at the Tracy Aviary, getting a good workout playing in the many bounce houses at Some Dude's Playground, swim lessons in Pa and Grams pool, exploring the Discovery Museum at Gateway, and, of course, lots and lots of playing and both grandparents' houses.
We are truly blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives and so many fun things to do.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the? is that really jake? as in happy birthday junanna? other people get older and i just stay the same. weird.

Anna said...

Oh, I'm so sad I missed you! I can't believe how Jake has grown. Sam and Sarah are so dang cute. I wish I could have seen them. Anyway - I'm glad you are all having fun in Utah. Imiss your posts!

Abi said...

WOO HOO! And as soon as Sarah is better we can play!!

Natalie said...

Jo- it was SUCH a treat to have you and your beautiful, funny kids here!!