I liked "you are so money, that you dont even know how money you are. but you do" and you gotta love Creed "get some red bull in this machine, sometimes a dude's got to ride the bull"
Best show ever, ever, ever. I could watch it forever and never get sick of it. I liked when Andy suggested the "cash basket" instead of the fruit basket. I actually thought it was a great idea.
About the funniest show ever! We replayed the superstitious over and over. My mom and I even called my brother and left a message saying that. So good!
Okay here is mine, "could you hang that a little straighter"... "that's what she said!" I am still dying typing it up!!! Even funnier is that Drew and I play this game .."that's what she/he said whenever appropriate (or not really)! Makes for a good laugh (and snort!)
I love this show too! I just realized the new season started last week when I noticed my Tivo had recorded a couple of episodes. I need to get watching!
Okay so that is from last season. We only get one tv station and it is not the one that the office is on! So in like a year when the DVDs come out I will be laughing at these funny lines too.
This season is full of great ones! Though I still break out the "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactaca once in a while...from the most recent episode- "It's like eating a hot circle of garbage!" Oh how we love our Office nights!
11 comments:
I liked "you are so money, that you dont even know how money you are. but you do" and you gotta love Creed "get some red bull in this machine, sometimes a dude's got to ride the bull"
I loved when Michael was talking about his summer vacation and he said he went to see Ratatouille with Jan and he said, "I didn't buy it."
I loved the whole cure for the Rabid thing. "Fact or fiction, Rabies kills 3 Americans every year??? Fiction it kills 4 Americans every year".
Best show ever, ever, ever. I could watch it forever and never get sick of it. I liked when Andy suggested the "cash basket" instead of the fruit basket. I actually thought it was a great idea.
About the funniest show ever! We replayed the superstitious over and over. My mom and I even called my brother and left a message saying that. So good!
Okay here is mine,
"could you hang that a little straighter"... "that's what she said!"
I am still dying typing it up!!! Even funnier is that Drew and I play this game .."that's what she/he said whenever appropriate (or not really)! Makes for a good laugh (and snort!)
I love this show too! I just realized the new season started last week when I noticed my Tivo had recorded a couple of episodes. I need to get watching!
p.s. I love Sam's comment about making his heart crinkle. I laughed out loud! Cute!
Rofl - I died at the "I have a few of my own I want some day" too!
Not this season but of course I still love "It smells like updog in here. What's updog?" hahahehe
"Bears, Beets. . . Battlestar Galactica"
Okay so that is from last season. We only get one tv station and it is not the one that the office is on! So in like a year when the DVDs come out I will be laughing at these funny lines too.
This season is full of great ones! Though I still break out the "Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactaca once in a while...from the most recent episode- "It's like eating a hot circle of garbage!" Oh how we love our Office nights!
Post a Comment