Saturday, November 3, 2007

NABLOPOMO

Did you even know that this is National Blog Posting Month?! Well, it is! Every November you are to post something every day for the entire month! How cool is that? (And it really is called Nablopomo!) I'm not really planning to get on that bandwagon, but if I did, I would pick some sort of theme to follow... The one thing I've been thinking a lot about lately is how everything comes with a price. I would probably follow that this month. Or maybe I would talk about the ways that I see the hand of the Lord in my day to day life (like Elder Eyring suggested). I don't know... This could be kinda cool. Maybe... Well, I'll think about it.

In the meantime, check it out if you don't believe me.
http://nablopomo.ning.com/

2 comments:

Anna said...

I think you should try and do it. You could do a theme or you could answer questions from your readers. I'll start (I actually stole this from someone but I liked it): If your life were a movie, what would the soundtrack be?

Oh, and I want to know ways your kids remind you of yourself or Dave.

Kathi said...

Oh, Anna! Sam and Sarah ARE Jo and Dave, except Sarah will be taller than Jo. And that's about it.