See that ham-bone to the left?? That's my boy. You know how there's always one kid in a primary program that is making goofy faces and can't stop waving to his parents? Turns out that's my boy, too!! Yesterday was the first time Sam's ever even gone up to the stand for our primary program, so we didn't know quite what to expect from him. Well, he takes after his dad more than we even knew. He was the one everyone talked about afterwards. He was doing big yawns, putting his arm around his friends, waving incessantly, staring off into space, making faces, etc. Dave was the same way in his primary programs. Like father like son.
5 comments:
That is what the primary program is all about---I thank him for the free entertainment. Such cute kids you have.
I would have loved to see it!
I definitely LOVED watching him hyper-wave and grin the whole time. He was so happy when he looked at you guys - it was SO cute!
Hahahehe - that is what makes the primary programs good!!!
I wish we could have been there to see the program! Except I would have busted out laughing! I remember too well, the time Dave lifted up the skirt of the little girl next to him. Of course they were on the front row.
Post a Comment