Love the pictures Jo! Isn't Christmas fun with kids? I just love their excitement.
So I love the doll Sam is holding, I used to have one when I was little. They were so fun. Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas.
Merry Christmas!
It looks like so much fun! I think Jake would love someone to take turns opeing presents with. The pics of Sam and Sarah bowling were priceless! Love the victory dance and the one where they're both squatting. They are so cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love the pictures Jo! Isn't Christmas fun with kids? I just love their excitement.
So I love the doll Sam is holding, I used to have one when I was little. They were so fun. Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas.
Merry Christmas!
It looks like so much fun! I think Jake would love someone to take turns opeing presents with. The pics of Sam and Sarah bowling were priceless! Love the victory dance and the one where they're both squatting. They are so cute.
Post a Comment