Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Four days!!

I just saw "four days until Christmas" on one of those count-downs and my stomach dropped to my knees!! That can't be for real! I've been thinking about it and planning for it and shopping for it and wrapping for it and on and on and on and on. But I still feel like I'm not ready. In fact, the problem is, I thought I was ready about two days ago. And then I've been having all of these little last minute things keep popping into my head, like batteries, peppermint ice cream (just in case we want some on Christmas Eve), clean the basement to make room for the new and improved bounce house, wrap all of the presents that I've forgotten about and are still hiding in my closet... Well, okay, actually, now that I make a list, I realize, HEY! It's not that bad. I suppose I can be ready in four days.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

It seems even more unreal that it is only four days away because, honestly, it is 75dgs here today. It cannot be Christmas and 75dgs at the same time. . . weird!

Good luck in final preparations!! I miss you friend!