Tonight while we were sitting at dinner, I said something like, "...after we finish our lunch." Sam said, "You mean dinner, right? Why did you say lunch? We should get you some flashcards to help you learn your meals."
Haha.. that kid is funny. Hey - I am reading the Josephine book. I am just now really getting into it. I think I am doing it for my book club next month!
8 comments:
I love it when kids are smarter than we are! p.s. If no one minds, I just might join your book club ...
Haha.. that kid is funny. Hey - I am reading the Josephine book. I am just now really getting into it. I think I am doing it for my book club next month!
kids are so funny!
Geez c'mon mom. Would you like me to make those flash cards for you?
That is awesome! Don't you love hearing yourself repeated through your kids?
no he did not!!!! that sam kills me!
He seriously says the CUTEST things!
Post a Comment