Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Good Stuff

This is worth watching!

9 comments:

Kathi said...

Whoa, loved that one. Thanks for sharing it. He spoke in our ward several months ago and he was with Elder Ballard. So I am surprised he didn't ever meet Pres. Hinckley.

Your recipes sound great, too. You should share the chicken tortilla soup we had, just for fun.

Kristi said...

Great clip, I am going to put it on my blog too-- hope that's okay!

Lacey said...

Ahh, Glenn Beck. Thanks for sharing.

missliss5/Melissa said...

I got emotional just watching that.

Haley said...

wow!! that was awesome!!

Karin Brooks said...

You should see his conversion story.

WIKKY said...

My mom is in love with Glenn Beck. I've got to have her go on your blog! Thanks for sharing. What an amazing man he was!

Suz said...

Wow that was great. You should post Eric's Youtube video! It's not exactly along the same line but it's pretty dang cool!

Natalie said...

Oh wow - really heart warming. It is so good to see good people "out there" in the world. Thanks for sharing the video.

What a man President Hinckley is/was. What a man. Isn't it wonderful to know that we have these men (general authorities) in charge and that the spirit is so strongly with them? They truly boost my faith in mankind, as well as in God.