Imagine this... downstairs in the Morris basement... Bounce house on = LOUD air blowing, Sam bouncing and all the closed doors in the house banging from the air pressure changes. Me playing the piano, Jon Schmidt song= LOUD and fast and and not quiet. Sarah watching The Wiggles FULL BLAST on the television. All of this going on at the same time. 6:00pm. If a bomb went off across the street, we would not have heard it. After several minutes of this, Sam points out to me that Sarah has fallen asleep to it all! Unbelievable....

P.S. This girl never falls asleep at anytime other than bedtime. And when I say bedtime, I mean in her bed. AND she's not sick!
9 comments:
ONLY kids can do that! (Or post call husbands...haha!)
Hi!! K, I love that you left me that comment! Blogging cracks me up. So I'm from St. George, so I know Brooke and Jaime (I am Jaime's age) and then my husband went to the U with Brandon (Haley's hubby) and so that is how I know them. Crazy how blogging connects everyone! That is so random that you happen to know them both too. Such a small world!
What a funny story! Seriously though, how could she fall asleep with her neck in that position? Amazing!
That sounds like so much fun! What a good mom you are-I don't know that I could tolerate that much noise. It would be really nice sometimes to be a kid! Did you get her pj's at Children's Place? Holly and Miles have those and I love them!
Oh WOW! Maybe that is how you lull her to sleep. That is crazy!! Jake never falls asleep unless it is past 10 and he is in his bed, and never has been able to fall asleep easily. I think maybe he's fallen asleep during the day out of tiredness maybe 3 times in his whole life.
That pictures is seriously awesome.
Moments to remember!
I am just reading that you know April...small world. She is so amazing and so cute huh!!
I love this post!!! LOVE IT.
Post a Comment