Another thing my kids do to entertain themselves during these days is play this game they made up. They call it CLICK. Here's how it works- they take turns chasing each other around the house with my camera, snapping pictures as they go.
Ha I love it. Whatever keeps them busy. Did I tell you the other day when I was at Jess's house Sarah just kept laughing at me. Everytime I would look at her she would giggle. It made my day.
4 comments:
Now that's pictures! What a fun game. Supernanny should envy your resourcefulness for entertainment!
Ha I love it. Whatever keeps them busy. Did I tell you the other day when I was at Jess's house Sarah just kept laughing at me. Everytime I would look at her she would giggle. It made my day.
Oh wow! That's FUN! They're lucky their mom is so cool to let them use the camera like that. Any kid would totally love that!!
You guys are so creative!!!
Post a Comment