Somehow, I wonder if it would really look like that if I actually had the home. And why are you mocking the pink cardigan Jo? You know I totally have one exactly like it.
Man.. if only we had just a room for us. But, I guess it would end up a room for everyone because they all congregate where we are, right? I didn't notice a lock on the door.... a necessity!
11 comments:
My aunt totally has a room like that in her most amazing home. I will never forget it, it is SO cool! Maybe one day huh?!
Yes, I totally want it!
By the way, I like your blog's new look!
You know what I want even more, a mud room. Though that does look nice.
Drooling....
gasp!
Ok now Shellie has been hiding something...she is the one with the millionaire aunt, Shellie....
that room is what my whole house will look like someday!!!! (wishful thinking) I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
Somehow, I wonder if it would really look like that if I actually had the home. And why are you mocking the pink cardigan Jo? You know I totally have one exactly like it.
Oh how I wish, I am green with envy. Exept my boys would destroy everything divine in that room, the little terrors.
Man.. if only we had just a room for us. But, I guess it would end up a room for everyone because they all congregate where we are, right? I didn't notice a lock on the door.... a necessity!
You know I want that room. and the pink sweater. and especially ALL THAT YARN! Yah Shellie. You holding out???
Post a Comment