This afternoon Sarah was getting a little bored so she came up to me and said, "Mom, I want to do something super fun." I suggested that she help me unload the dishwasher.
Her response: "No, Mom. I want to do something really, really fun, like do the laundry!" I put her right to work!
11 comments:
send her over...she could have days of F U N over here!!!!!
PS thanks a million! Love ya.
Does she think finishing wedding videos for clients is fun?
I love that girl!
Toilet bowl scrubbers and laundry? Do you want to introduce her to my carpet cleaner??? (that is NOT a hint by the way!!!! I am serious)
Maybe Sarah will always be that enthusiastic about chores!
Send her right over, we have a couple of piles she can attack.
She takes right after her brother! Except he would have loved emptying the dishwasher too!
Can't wait to see her!
so funny!! makes me laugh because that is so something ali would say!!!
That makes me laugh because it's something Ella would never in a million years say! Good training!
Jo! That girl!!! I hope she stays at least somewhat amenable to chores unlike some people at our house! ;) She is so cute!!!
How sweet is that!!!! I'll take her. Hope you're feeling on the up-swing, not a downward spiral. :(
Post a Comment