Monday, April 7, 2008

Honk Shoo...


Out of the last 100 hours,

Dave has slept a total of

SIX!!

And you thought you were tired!


11 comments:

kateworthi said...

Poor guy. To be honest, if he were my surgeon, I don't think I'd want him working on me in that condition... sorry dave. :( But sleep deprivation isn't good for anyone. Stupid, advantage-taking Mayo! Sheesh.

kateworthi said...

PS - GET SOME SLEEP! :)

Haley said...

WOW!!! I couldn't do it!!! Hope he gets some sleep soon!!!

Heather said...

ummmm I swear I have already commented on this???? :)
Seriously I feel so bad for him!!! Does he get the rest of the week off.... ;)

Lacey said...

Oh, I can't even imagine! 24 hours of sleeplessness -- I can't even tie my shoe!

WIKKY said...

I love it how we go to these guys with our lives and they are running on nothing. Oh well, that is how they learn, right? Good luck with trying to keep the kids quiet while he finally does sleep!

Abi said...

how does he survive? really? since coffee isn't on the list (or maybe it is!) Dude I am just waiting to hit my pillow . . . I can only imagine!

Natali Thompson said...

That sucks...I feel really bad for the poor guy.

carlyl said...

Holy cow, how do you survive? You are such a good wife. I can take your kids and you two can have a whole day of sleeping.... Cuz I know you are tired too.

simply kris said...

:) Hey Joanna! So glad to see your name on list of entrants for the giveaway. A heartfelt thanks for adding us to your blog layout! You are too sweet. I'm hoping some day we can meet!
Kris w/ Saying It Simply

Saying It Simply said...

Joanna, don't know if you saw this but I had answered your question about our America blocks. This is what I wrote "AMERICA is $18. Each block measures 3"x5.5". We wire the blocks together and the ending result is about 30" long. As always, the lettering is painted. Shoot us an email and we'll get ya ordered!" Just thought I'd make sure you knew if you were still interested. Sorry to invade your blog! kris