Saturday, August 23, 2008

Red Butt

Question... How can you not refer to Red Butte Gardens as "Red Butt?"
Is it just me that is so totally immature??
Anyhoo... another fun outing of the trip was to those gorgeous gardens. This is usually our favorite thing to do and it did not disappoint us again this year.
There is a cool snake maze that you can walk through and come out it's mouth.

I'm so glad this is not my house.

We had lunch under a waterfall.



This is our favorite! It's a tree and all the branches hang over just so that you can crawl in the middle of them and have plenty of room to sit and cool off in the shade. I want one in my backyard!

10 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

...we totally call it Red Butt and I laughed out loud when I read your title.

Heather said...

serious... i call it the same thing!! i laughed pretty hard myself! :) it is gorgeous there though. My cousin had there wedding there!!

spackers said...

You know it will always be red butt even when we are eighty. Is that Jake? WOW! I am so sad I missed you in Utah, I was there in July. Call me 803-419-0449 so we can catch up...

Shellie said...

Looks like fun! AAHH 2 more days, can't wait for you to come back!

simply kris said...

I haven't been to the butt garden in FO-EV-AH! I am going to take my entourage this week! thanks for the ideeee-er!

simply kris said...

I haven't been to the butt garden in FO-EV-AH! I am going to take my entourage this week! thanks for the ideeee-er!

Haley said...

totally red butt!!!!

i miss that place!!!

Anna said...

I still want to order stodatas from Taco Bell. I always think of us giggling. "Yes, I'll have one stotada".

Melissa said...

That pic of the kids on the swing- that's the exact place where Steve and I opened his match letter. Thanks for bringing me back.

Janee said...

ow sore sara