Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Latest Discovery

I'm pretty stoked about my latest great find! A friend referred me to this budgeting website saying she absolutely loved it and swore by it. It's called Mvelopes. At the time that she recommended it to me, I felt I didn't really need it. I had a pretty good budget system that I did myself. Well, since then, I've had a run of overspending and after single-handedly screwing up our financial situation, I finally decided it was time to check out this site. And... I'm pleased as punch with what a great site it is.

I TOTALLY recommend it to you.

You should definitely check this out.

It helps you organize and keep track of your spending and income in a very slick way. They offer a 30 day free trial and then you can sign up for fairly cheap--- like about $12/month for an annual plan. I signed up thinking I would just do the free trial period, but I'm afraid I'm hooked! I can't wait to hear what you think!

---Discovery #2--- G-mail! Most of you already know the greatness that is google's e-mail provider. I was a little slow to hop on this bandwagon, but I'm so glad I finally did. I just love how it automatically organizes my e-mails for me. Jess, JUST DO IT!!

---Discovery #3--- ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT


Need I say more??? Cannot. Get. Enough.

7 comments:

Suz said...

THANK YOU for posting about Mvelopes!! I've been absolutley dying for something easy to use to help me financially. Thank you!

Ashley said...

I am also using mvelopes. It is so awesome!! I am always so excited to organize out money into the cute little envelopes. I am actually already saving for things like Christmas and vacations. It has revolutionized our finances.

Janee said...

Arrested Development is the best....so hilarious!

Heather said...

Thanks for the info!!!!
I have missed reading about all the fun things you have been doing!!:)
BTW i'm glad i'm not the only one with a son adjusting to first grade!!! ummm too bad i don't live closer I think they really could be best buds!!! :)

carlyl said...

WHY WHY WHY haven't you told me about his great system??? I am so going to check it out. Oh and I will bring AD over tomorrow.

Abi said...

Arrested Development is HILLARIOUS! One of our favorite lines is when a Bluth bro says to the mom, "what can I say to make you never talk again?" it's funny!!

Mike said...

JO!

I knew you'd love arrested development...

there's always money in the banana stand.