Quote for the day:
"'Whatever you give a woman, she's going to multiply. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.
If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.
If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.'
So - if you give her crap, you will receive a bucket full of s*%#."
10 comments:
Mike will totally attest to this. As he deals with at least 5 buckets a day.
o.k. i just love you... your personality is the best!!! i'm putting this on my refridge!!
I LOVE THIS! I absolutely love it and agree with it. And I'm totally stealing your quote and putting it on my blog today!
Sweet. Your application for membership in the Ugly Moms' Club has officially been accepted. We welcome you with open arms!
Excellet quote. And you typed the S-word. Welcome to the Ugly Moms' Club, JoAnna! You can grab the UMC button from Sara's or my blog and link back to the UMC page. Be free!
i got that in an email and thought it was so funny!!!
i love it!!!!
Amen to that!!
Ahahaha ain't that the truth!
SOOO funny! Yet, so true!
That is a great quote! But I guess Aunt June won't be reading your blog anymore.;)
Post a Comment