I know what you’re thinking when you read that title. “What the…???” But it’s true, we do in this household. It’s Sam and Sarah’s FAVORITE season. In fact, Sam plays outside more in the winter than he does in the summer. (I blame it on his insane fear of bees and most other bugs as well.)
Last Sunday, we had a strange winter day that came out of nowhere, seeing as how we’ve been having unseasonably warm weather before and after that. We walked out of church into snowflakes. (Sleet, really, but S&S didn’t know the difference.) My kids were T-H-R-I-L-L-E-D! They ran in the door after church and went right to work digging out their snow clothes. They got all bundled up and ran outside to play in the “snow.” They even made snow angels.
Notice Sam’s bubble. He learned how to blow bubbles with bubblegum the day before this pic was taken and he was absolutely addicted to this fun new skill!
In fact, I overheard him trying to teach his friend, Malena, how to do it and he told her, “I’m warning you, Malena. You will never want to stop blowing bubbles once you learn.”
Consider yourself warned.
Bubbles in every picture plus a super silly girl!
You take what you can get, right??
11 comments:
You're one tough momma! I hate playing in the snow and I find myself trying to talk my kids out of it, bad I know.
And tell Sam thanks for the warning - he cracks me up! Or should I say he's crackin' me out? wait, that doesn't sound right...
That is too funny. Yesterday Marissa informed me that her favorite holiday was St. Patricks Day. I asked about Christmas and she said she liked St. Patricks Day more.(?!) Why kids like strange things -like freezing cold weather and St. Patricks Day- I'll never know.
That is too funny. Yesterday Marissa informed me that her favorite holiday was St. Patricks Day. I asked about Christmas and she said she liked St. Patricks Day more.(?!) Why kids like strange things -like freezing cold weather and St. Patricks Day- I'll never know.
That is too funny. Yesterday Marissa informed me that her favorite holiday was St. Patricks Day. I asked about Christmas and she said she liked St. Patricks Day more.(?!) Why kids like strange things -like freezing cold weather and St. Patricks Day- I'll never know.
That is too funny. Yesterday Marissa informed me that her favorite holiday was St. Patricks Day. I asked about Christmas and she said she liked St. Patricks Day more.(?!) Why kids like strange things -like freezing cold weather and St. Patricks Day- I'll never know.
Yay! Fun pictures! He is so funny - blowing bubbles non-stop. I'm surprised he didn't tell me about it last night.
I'm so lucky they talked to me!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
LOVE it!
That is so hilarious!!! I'm dying! Sam's comments are the funniest in the world!
Ahaha "I'm warning you..." that is so great. I love these pictures. It is fun to see them just being themselves (silly) and so happy! I have been missing them like CRAZY.
Oh ca'ute!
I don't think we hang out near enough.
Sam is hilarious! Hailey has been asking for snow for months now, but didn't seem all too excited about it the other day....hhhmmm.
Post a Comment