Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Merry Freaking Christmas!!!

Sam has been BEGGING to decorate for Christmas for days now.  So today was the day.  I couldn’t put it off any longer.  We pulled out all the junk. Nov 2008 040

The kids spent literally hours on this:

Nov 2008 037

(Sarah is a better photographer than me.)

(Wait!  Can you tell that that’s a little Christmas tree??  We set it up in the family room in the place of our big one this year.  I vetoed the big one since we’ll be gone for Christmas.)

We hung the stockings with care, wrapped garland around the window, and got our Christmas music playing!! 

We have more to do tomorrow but it’s a fun start.  Especially the Christmas music.  I’ve got an awesome collection.   Now I just need an awesome collection of Christmas decorations.  For now, I’ve got an awesome collection of unusable miscellaneous knick knacks.  Only it’s not that awesome.

3 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

K. What?! When did you possibly have time to do this today? NO wonder you had to make a quick run out tonight...good honk!

Angie said...

The tree looks great! How cute that the kids were so excited to decorate. Holidays are just so much more fun with kids, right?

Natalie said...

That Christmas Tree is awesome. Good job Sam and Sarah. I love their excitement.