I posted every day for 30 days!
It was a stretch for sure. I definitely enjoyed it. I definitely had days that a blog post was the very lowest on my priority list. There were some days I had no ideas for what to post.
But the bottom line is … I enjoyed myself. I feel I rose to the challenge. I would definitely do it again. Sure, I said a whole lot of nothing. But at least it’s recorded and I can reflect back on it like a journal in the future. And hopefully you could relate to some things as well.
Thanks for sticking NABLOPOMO out with me. I’ll definitely be back with more blabbering soon.
Give me shout out if you enjoyed this month!
10 comments:
W(ww)here do you get off!
Way to go!
I loved it! I wish you'd do it again!
I enjoyed reading your posts! And your calling sounds perfect for you! You'll be great.
You did a great job and I will totally miss your posts every day! It was really fun to do it with you!
You kept me going...
I loved it! Could you please post everyday...like FOREVER? For me? Come on...
I am impressed. Had to take some random weeks off for sanity and productivity, but I'm back and the creative juices are OOzINg from me. Sorry I missed your monumental month. Looks like I best start reading!
way to go!!! i liked your posts i didn't feel like you were saying " a whole lot of nothing".
loved every second of it!
Post a Comment