Warning...long comment! First, love the pictures. You look great girl! Second, your cinnamon bear story cracked me up. I'm glad when all is said and done you were able to replace them SAFELY! I say buy a case and enjoy for the season. Third, totally impressed you kept up with posting every day for the entire month. Last, your little Sarah has me stumped but when I come up with an idea I will send it your way.
Oh my freakin' gosh! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!! SOOOOO cute! The page, you, sarah. Yeah, I agree with everyone else totally! Who took the pics cuz they are awesome! Way to go on the digital scrapbooking too!!!!
14 comments:
I love these picture! Jo, you looks stunning. And of course Sarah couldn't be any cuter.
Remember how you're really funny and I get all your jokes? Yeah, I thought so.
Look at you hot momma! Seriously! I LOVE the hair and the glasses!!!And you are looking particularly skinny. I want to look like you!
Oh my goodness.
No seriously, blow these up huge and hang them on
your wall...make a set for me to do the same.
And I so totally agree, you look smashing, but then again you always do.
xo
Who took those pictures?! They are darling!! WOW! melt my heart.
You look AWESOME!!! Where did you go to get some great pictures. CUTE!
you look sooooo great! i love your hair and what cute glasses you have!
cute pictures!
Sarah looks adorable.
BUT, you are the one that steals the show. You seriously look drop dead gorgeous.
Warning...long comment! First, love the pictures. You look great girl! Second, your cinnamon bear story cracked me up. I'm glad when all is said and done you were able to replace them SAFELY! I say buy a case and enjoy for the season. Third, totally impressed you kept up with posting every day for the entire month. Last, your little Sarah has me stumped but when I come up with an idea I will send it your way.
Unbelievable pictures! I know it's been said, but seriously you look amazing. And a scrapbook page? NICE!
Wow! Awesome pictures!! How fun to have the two of you together!
Those are great picture of the both of you!
Oh my freakin' gosh! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!! SOOOOO cute! The page, you, sarah. Yeah, I agree with everyone else totally! Who took the pics cuz they are awesome! Way to go on the digital scrapbooking too!!!!
These are so flippin' cute! You look amazing and Sarah is darling!
This is so cute! You look gorgeous and Sarah is adorable.
Post a Comment