{60 degree weather} If it would be 60 degrees all day every day, I would be perfectly content. I swear that's the temperature of the heavens. Ever thought of that?
{Diet Coke} Actually my first choice would be straight coke. But still, cola through a thick straw. Refreshing. Ahhh...
{A good book} I don't like to read depressing books. Just uplifting ones that take me away into a wonderful world. My latest: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.
{Listening to my kids play together} Yesterday they woke up at 6am in the same bed. I heard them in there for one hour, talking, laughing, and reading stories. My heart could barely take it.
{That my kids are old enough to go play outside without me} Oh, do I love this!! It is soo soo wonderful. Hence, the wish for constant 60 degree weather. They don't like to play in the heat. So I only get to enjoy this lovely thing for a few weeks of the year.
{Rachel} Who is Rachel, you ask? Rachel is my saving grace. Rachel is someone Dave and I express gratitude for in our prayers every night. Rachel is Sam's best friend and our neighbor. She grounds Sam like nobody else can. She is truly the biggest blessing we've had while living in Rochester. And she's only 7!!
{Good TV} Ellen (always Ellen), The Office, Biggest Loser, Ugly Betty, Trust Me, Better Off Ted, Samantha Who...
{Cross-stitching} I'm having so much fun with my Christmas stockings! I just hope I can convince someone to do the hard part of sewing them into actual stockings!!
{General Conference} Elder Hales' talk! I keep listening to it over and over again. Elder Holland's talk! Truly the most powerful, gripping talk I have ever heard. Truly.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
I Heart...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
My heart can barely take hearing about Sam and Sarah! That is so cute!!!
Oh my gosh - that hour in bed together made my heart melt. I love that they have each other and are so close! And YES - I have thought of what temperature it will be in heaven - I say about 75 degrees - but I think we will ALL feel just right. :) The stockings won't be bad. That is so interesting about Rachel. I think I need to go listen to Elder Hales' talk again.
I don't remember the Hales talk. (But I was sleeping through about 1/3 of confrence, whoops) I need to go and listen to that one again. Loved Holland's too.
Can I borrow that book when you are done? My mom loved it and keeps bugging me to read it.
TV: Have you seen In the Motherhood? I thought it was HILLARIOUS. Try it.
I heart your list, all of it, especially 60 degree weather, good books (LOVED TGLaPPPS! LOVED!), and General Conference - Hales and Holland were my favs!
i heart reading your blog.. love the new look. :) i also heart diet coke.. especially at 7am. :)
Like the new look. I have listened to Hales, Holland, and Oaks again and again. Sam keeps asking me if I already forgot what they said in conference.. Ha ha ha! I'm glad the nice weather has finally arrived : D See ya in a few!!!
This post is FAB! You are so real and I LOVE real! I want to see your crosstitch.
OH and BTW forgot to mention I love the new look!
Love this post! I agree with the 60 degree weather thing. High 60's for me. And how cute about Sam and Sarah talking in bed like that. totally a heart melter! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment