That was a lucky 'mistake' on the roof shingles because it looks better than ever now! Fun!
it looks awesome, you are awesome!
I don't know what it looked like before, but you have a beautiful house!
I love it Jo!
Jo- you are amazing! I cannot believe you did that entire job by yourself. It looks incredible.
Nice work... hard working woman!
Oh my goodness! Love it!It was so much fun running into you today for a short minute.I hope you have such a great time with your 'rents.xo-ya!
I need a before and after picture before I can give my opinion, but I will tell you that it doesn't look so cold there right now. YIPPY!
i serioulsy love it so much. wow. you did such a great job. you should be proud! :)
Wow! I hate painting. Your house looks great.
I don't even know what it looked like before, but the after is awesome! Looks like a very welcoming home! Nothing better!
Our garage doors can be friends now, I painted mine black too. Your flowers look great, are they new too?
That is darling! I love it!!
Was this a fixer upper? It kind of sounded like it...or you just put a yard in. Whatever the case, it looks beautiful, warm and inviting. Way to go. Congratulations!
SO CUTE! You did all this yourself? Go woman!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
That was a lucky 'mistake' on the roof shingles because it looks better than ever now! Fun!
it looks awesome, you are awesome!
I don't know what it looked like before, but you have a beautiful house!
I love it Jo!
Jo- you are amazing! I cannot believe you did that entire job by yourself. It looks incredible.
Nice work... hard working woman!
Oh my goodness! Love it!
It was so much fun running into you today for a short minute.
I hope you have such a great time with your 'rents.
xo-ya!
I need a before and after picture before I can give my opinion, but I will tell you that it doesn't look so cold there right now. YIPPY!
i serioulsy love it so much. wow. you did such a great job. you should be proud! :)
Wow! I hate painting. Your house looks great.
I don't even know what it looked like before, but the after is awesome! Looks like a very welcoming home! Nothing better!
Our garage doors can be friends now, I painted mine black too. Your flowers look great, are they new too?
That is darling! I love it!!
Was this a fixer upper? It kind of sounded like it...or you just put a yard in. Whatever the case, it looks beautiful, warm and inviting. Way to go. Congratulations!
SO CUTE! You did all this yourself? Go woman!
Post a Comment