I've decided to post the details of a bunch of the activities that I have up my sleeve for the summer. That way you can join in on the fun!
I will try to post a couple of activities every day or two (or three).
Here's to hoping for sanity on the other end of summer!
{FEED THE BIRDS}
The supplies for this are mostly ones you will have on hand already. What you'll need:
- 2 paper cups
- 2 mesh bags with plastic clip (like the bags your produce comes in)
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup oats (quick-cooking)
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup flour
Mix peanut butter and vegetable shortening; melt in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes on high. Mix in oats, cornmeal, and flour. Pack mixture into two paper cups, then cool. Remove from molds and place in mesh bag, plastic clip side down. Secure open end of bag and hang feeder from branches at a good height above ground.
3 comments:
You didn't need that last post for me to tell you that you are amazing. I'll tell you that any time.
Thanks for sharing. I was hoping you would :)
seriously i still think you are amazing....
thanks for the tips this summer.
thanks for doing the leg work and sharing your summer ideas. Sam and Sarah are blessed to have a mom such as you!
Post a Comment