[Warning: Pregnancy ramblings below]
I've been in a bit of a holding pattern as of late. Pregnancy-wise, that is. To be clear, I feel MUCH better than I ever did in my first trimester. But I am noticing that for a few weeks now, I have been following this "every other day" pattern:
Every other day, I feel {GREAT}! Plenty of energy. I may or may not throw up in the morning. I get plenty accomplished throughout the day. (Let's not discuss the constant irritability with my children. My poor poor children.)
The other days, not so good. Nausea. (Although relatively mild.) Violent wretching in the morning. Extreme fatigue. And major body aches.
But you know, it's not so bad, really. I can definitely handle knowing that the next day, I will be able to catch up on everything and more.
7 comments:
Oh man, I am glad you are feeling good, sad you are feeling bad. I love you dear!!! Hoping for a long, healthy pregnancy for you :)
That's because you're super Jo. Hope the pattern changes soon, to great everyday. One can hope right?!?!
I am sorry, it is pretty amazing what we do to bring kids into the world. One of my consolations is that hopefully one of my kids will take care of me when I am old :)
Oh that is weird! I am so sorry you feel awful those days and am glad you have days that are great and can get stuff done. Go figure. I have a similar thing with sleeping sometimes - one night I will sleep well and the next night = super crappy.
I did not realize that your blog posts will not update on my blog now that you are private! So I didn't even know you had new posts. I will check more often. I loooooved seeing all the pics from your vacation! What a fun time!
Blah. Blah. I am dry heaving with you. I hate that part of pregnancy. At least it is every other day!
Thank goodness.
man I wonder what you are having. A little girl or boy! Man I think it is so exciting!
Just cheking in on the pregnant lady. I'm glad to hear that you do get some good days with the bad. Just remember that when you feel bad it means the baby is growing and doing what it needs to do to be healthy and strong. I'm thinking about you always. Love ya!
I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats and I hope you feel better soon
Post a Comment