you are so funny...... well i will still give you my opinion if that is o.k. wasn't lovin naomi sp?? but loving Hannah. she would have the same intitals as me!!! hm. :)
Ha Ha Ha!!! You're so smart. Could you send me a private e1mail though:) I want to hear them
I guess Naomi and Hannah are two of them...LOVE both of them. You have great taste in names. I've always loved Samuel and Sarah, might be the best name...well, Ever!
Jo...I've been out of the blog world for sometime trying to get control of my life. Saw you are having a girl...oh boy!!! Watch out! Thanks for your comment. I feel good to know that there are others out there that actually have a clue what I am talking about. Most people say Oh yeah....kids they test your patience. Well, then there are some kids like mine. I want to burst into tears most days. I say I am done done done!!!!! If there is any advice I would love it. Thanks!
I want to know the names!!! I promise to keep my opinion to myself - although I think you have wonderful taste, I can't imagine I wouldn't love them all : )
12 comments:
you are so funny......
well i will still give you my opinion if that is o.k.
wasn't lovin naomi sp??
but loving Hannah. she would have the same intitals as me!!! hm. :)
I agree.
Watch out people will give thier
advice weather you want it or Not.
Whatever the name it will work.
what! i missed a post about names, darn it. you guys will pick a great name, can't wait to hear what it is.
Oh man, I'm laughing so hard right now.
Ha Ha Ha!!!
You're so smart. Could you send me a private e1mail though:) I want to hear them
I guess Naomi and Hannah are two of them...LOVE both of them. You have great taste in names. I've always loved Samuel and Sarah, might be the best name...well, Ever!
Amen!
I was kidding. You know that don't you?!
Oh you know what I want her to be named. Starts with a S and ends with a D!!!! Can I post that on here?
and that is why i like you. the truth is the best.
Jo...I've been out of the blog world for sometime trying to get control of my life. Saw you are having a girl...oh boy!!! Watch out! Thanks for your comment. I feel good to know that there are others out there that actually have a clue what I am talking about. Most people say Oh yeah....kids they test your patience. Well, then there are some kids like mine. I want to burst into tears most days. I say I am done done done!!!!! If there is any advice I would love it. Thanks!
I want to know the names!!! I promise to keep my opinion to myself - although I think you have wonderful taste, I can't imagine I wouldn't love them all : )
Post a Comment