Why have I never ordered from them?
Where is the picture of your new shoes? Love Zappos!
I'm just grateful you wrote "voila". I'm so tired of reading "walla". Yes, it's true, people write that meaning "voila". All. The. Time.
Ahahaha I love Anna's comment. They do write that - or Wah laaa, and defiantly instead of definitely always makes me laugh.Glad you found some new shoes Jo!
I love zappos! The free shipping is definitely the best!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Why have I never ordered from them?
Where is the picture of your new shoes? Love Zappos!
I'm just grateful you wrote "voila". I'm so tired of reading "walla". Yes, it's true, people write that meaning "voila". All. The. Time.
Ahahaha I love Anna's comment. They do write that - or Wah laaa, and defiantly instead of definitely always makes me laugh.
Glad you found some new shoes Jo!
I love zappos! The free shipping is definitely the best!
Post a Comment