I would be ungrateful for sure if I did not take a moment to to recognize the many many many many many blessings that are abundant in my life. And it's the blessings that make the stressful situtations seem not so overwhelming as they sound once typed out.
So feel free to skim through, but I cannot help but list a few of the things I am grateful for at this particular time... (And I'm going to skip the usual things that you just know I am grateful for- Dave, my kids, my family, my health, my friends, etc, etc.)
...medicine (seriously. what a miracle.) ...good books
...my stocking cross-stitch project
(If you want me to cross-stitch you and your fam some stockings,
I'm on it!
I'm on it!
No joke. Don't you want this stocking??) ...
...my baby that seems to be healthy and strong inside my belly...
...a clean house and new carpet ... carpools...
...chocolate chip cookies and milk ... a comfy bed...
...adventures!!!
7 comments:
Always the optimist!
Chocolate chip cookies and clean carpet always make things look a little better! I love the stocking .. very talented! p.s. Your soap is in the mail ... really slow mail. I'm hoping you get it before you move!
Jo, congrats on the pregnancy! Girls are so much fun. I have been consumed with my little one and haven't checked blogs forever! I've been so out-of-it! I hope you're feeling better. Love reading your blog!
CRAZYY! I'm sure everything is so overwhelming right now - the post below made me really feel for ya. But, it's so good that you can take a step back and realize that it's okay... you can do it...
No more WAH- WAHs from you! ...It's official! I can't have children! :) Okay, that part's just not true.
Your stockings are gonna rule!!! I am so glad you are having fun with them. Your baby. Oh man. I can't wait for another little Morris to enter the world. I know how you feel about being a downer but it is great to have a place to share the reality of life - at least I think so.
Hey what good is having your own blog if you can't vent once in awhile! Boy way to keep us hanging on something even more stressful than all that you listed.
I love cookies and milk. I like peanut butter and chocolate so much. Yum. And dontcha hate when you vent you feel like you have to show gratitude after. I always do too. And holy awesome stockings. Those will be RAD!
Post a Comment