Sarah had such a perfect birthday!! Even with a few (expected) meltdowns, it was an overall great day!
First, a trip to the salon with BFF Hailey!
Next, a field trip for preschool!
They went to a trucking center and got to see how it all goes down.
Sarah even honked the horn!
Daddy brought her flowers for her Flower "Party".
Cold Stone Cupcakes were DELICIOUS!!
Thank you all so much for loving this little girl!
She is sweet to the core, for sure!
11 comments:
Happy Birthday cutest little Sarah!!!!!!
Sooo cute. Happy birthday Sarah!
She is such a doll!!!! I love that girl. Cutest pictures and a fun day!
And that is so cute she got her first flowers from her daddy!
Ok I love that they went to a trucking center!
She is SUCH a beautiful girl!!!!
That birthday sounds like a total dream for a five year old. Lets face it, I want to do all those things on my next birthday.
Happy Happy birthday Sarah!
And your virtual tour looks great!
Oh my gosh. I want to hop right in and eat that cupcake! yum! Looks like a great day. She looks so old in that picture!!!
5????? I can't believe it! She is absolutely gorgeous (and looks just like her mom!!!). Happy Big 5 Sarah!!!
Happy, happy birthday dear Sarah!
I can't believe she's 5!!! And she sure is such a cutie. What a fun bday. I love your past on the 11 things. And I LOVE the pics of your house. Who wouldn't want to buy it?! You've done such a great job with it.
Yeah! Happy Birthday Sarah!!
I love the picture of her in the Truck! That truck was huge!
Post a Comment