Last year, my friend got me to sign up for EBATES. And I am SO glad she did! So far I have gotten $90 worth of checks in the mail from them. All for simply starting at their website to do my online shopping. It's as simple as one click! Plus, ebates always points me in the direction of promos and coupons.
I just wanted to share this great find with you so you can take advantage of earning cash back while you do your Christmas shopping. The only tricky part is remembering to start out at this site when you are shopping online. Just bookmark it and move it to the top.
And notice that this week, Old Navy is offering 10% cash back!!!
Just click on this link to get signed up and you are set to go!
2 comments:
The best was when I signed up for Netflix, it was like fifteen free bucks just for signing up!
Thanks for the tip. I love on-line shopping. Actually, I try to leave the house as little as possible these days. There is plenty to do as is. Every day is a marathon. I'm still gasping for air. Did I really PLAN to have 4 children?
Post a Comment