oh i'm so sorry. i hope you start feeling better! happy holidays!
I'm sorry!
Oh my heck Jo...I don't know how you do it. I am proud of you for powering through (I guess you don't have much of a choice, eh?). LOVE YOU!!!
JO!!!! you are still throwing up?! I'm so sorry, it just isn't fair.you could do what i did, and not wear makeup for nine months. YUK!!!I love that you list the makeup as the worst, and the faulty bladder comes second. so funny!
TMI? What is that? I don't think anything is TMI. That causes some problems sometimes. HA!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh i'm so sorry. i hope you start feeling better! happy holidays!
I'm sorry!
Oh my heck Jo...I don't know how you do it. I am proud of you for powering through (I guess you don't have much of a choice, eh?). LOVE YOU!!!
JO!!!! you are still throwing up?! I'm so sorry, it just isn't fair.
you could do what i did, and not wear makeup for nine months. YUK!!!
I love that you list the makeup as the worst, and the faulty bladder comes second. so funny!
TMI? What is that? I don't think anything is TMI. That causes some problems sometimes. HA!
Post a Comment