Saturday, December 5, 2009

To You...

Dear Brooke~
Thank you for sharing this recipe with me. 


Dear Hershey's~
Thank you for making Candy Cane Kisses

Dear Sam and Sarah~
Thank you for thinking these cookies are delicious.  Finally a treat that I'm not left to eat the entire batch myself!


Dear Dave~
We miss you today.  Thanks for working so hard for us!

Dear December~
I love you.  So so much!  I love your snowy days.  I love the Christmas lights that are so abundant.  I love shopping!  I love thinking of gifts that will please the recipient.  I love the spirit of giving that is all around us.  I love Christmas music, your wintry smells, cozy sweats and slippers.  I espescially LOVE the combination of all of the above!!  I love this time of year to no end.  Thank you for coming around so often!
Season's Greetings!

10 comments:

Sharon said...

Dear Joanna~
I love this post!
Thank you for reminding me of all the great things!

Natalie said...

Fun post!! I am so glad you are loving December! I love that picture of those two dollface/huggy/yummy/delicious kids. And the picture of the cookies is gorgeous!! When I saw it on my feed, I thought it was some fancy food blog.

[BrookeO] said...

Dear Jo, have I told you lately how much I love you...???
Well, I do.

Haley said...

those look yummy!!!

dito to everything you said!!!

Sara said...

Those look delicious!!! I wish I had some right now.
Isn't it the best time of year?!

I love the picture of your kiddos!

Summer said...

Oh oh oh I love it too! All of it!

And you : )

Angie said...

Those cookies look YUMMY! Do you mind sharing the recipe? Amen about the cozy sweats and slippers!!

Kristen said...

You can't just post a yummy picture like that without the recipe (or a link). Do share!

Sara K. said...

Are those cookies better than the Rolo cookies? Please do share the recipe.

WIKKY said...

oooh, those cookies DO look good. I just discovered those yummy chocolate kisses this year. Deadly... I like this post, alot!!!!