Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The One Where I Ramble

It's warm here. 
Warm but WINDY.
Ugh. 
Wind = Bad Allergies
I really need to mow the lawn but I do NOT want to be out there in the wind. 
I'll sneeze the rest of the day.
Dave's allergies are even worse, though.  I'm for sure not letting him do it!


I have very talented sisters (including sis-in-laws).
I could go on and on about each one of them.
And maybe I will in an upcoming post.
But for now, check out this cute butterfly dress Natalie made for Sarah.
Sarah was excited to wear it to school today since the theme for show n' tell is {butterflies}.
(Note the wind and Sarah's eyes... allergies.)


Just because she's so dang cute-
Two Months Old


I have a crush on the cowboys on Amazing Race.
How cute are they??
(Even in their dorky levis.)


Tomorrow is one of my very bestest friends' birthday!!
I hope she has the best birthday ever because she deserves it!
I just {love} her and I'm so grateful for her.
We talk several times a day and we never have enough time to cover it all.
She listens to all my blabbings with total acceptance.
I honestly don't know how I'm going to survive without her come July.
(Her daughter just happens to be Sarah's bestest friend too!)

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is so funny, I love the cowboys too! I hope they win.

[BrookeO] said...

Love this post, but all I can say is SO good to see you today!!! And Uranus.

Kathi said...

I think you just made me sneeze. Hope that wind calms down before next week. Your girls both look SO cute!! Perfect butterfly dress and Gracie looks so big!

Sharon said...

Love all the pictures!! Sarah and Gracie are just so cute!

Natalie said...

Sarah makes everything look so cute! I'm so glad you caught her for pictures and how cool that it was butterfly theme day!! UGH allergies are the worst. Mine are horrible right now. Gracie looks adorable! I'm so glad you (and Sarah) have such awesome friends there.

Heather said...

my eyes are burning right now writing this... my allergies are killin me too. sometimes i think we are so much alike... i heart the cowboys. love the jeans. love that they are so calm about all of it. hope they win. your 2 month old is precious. your daughter is simply beautiful & my daughter might need one of those shirts too.
have a great week! :)
xo.

Anne said...

Gracie is soooo stinkin' cute. Can I please come and hold her while you sleep all day. Please, please, please! And then of course I can smile and laugh at S&S and all their hilarious hijinks! I love your kids (and you too!).

Elise said...

love your cute kids. don't love allergies. LOOOOOOVE Shellie!

Anna said...

That picture of Sarah with her little friend is so adorable.

I love the cowboys too!

Shellie said...

AW you're the best! I did have a fabulous birthday and you were a HUGE part of why it was so special :) LOVE that picture of Gracie! And as for the cowboys.....I've only seen them once but they were cracking me up!!!! I'm trying not to think about July........LOVE YOU!!!

Julianna said...

You will do what we do.... talk on the phone a lot, email a lot, look forward to the time we have together and then cry when it's time to go. I'm glad my sister has a friend like you!!