{Stay-at-home-MoTHERs with young children.}
Why, you ask?
Most of us depend on chocolate and/or diet coke to get us through the day.
The problems here:
~Everone knows Diet Coke is 1,000X better out of the fountain (with a squirt of vanilla).
~We cannot have chocolate in our home or we will eat enough for five moms.
~We cannot make a run into the convenience store conveniently with our infant seats and young children.
Solution:
~A drive-thru window for moms!
"I'll take two gallons of milk, one diet coke, and a milky way, please."
13 comments:
Oh so funny!
Did you know fountain Diet Coke is made with a different sweetener than cans or bottles? That's one reason people prefer it. (Compliments of Shawna Sutton)
Amen on the milk thing. I've often thought of having a little hut outside the grocery store with a drive through window...with milk and stuff in it.
But good news! Lots of gas stations do have drive through windows for the fountain drinks! It's good and bad... : )
You crack me up.
Does your McDonalds have the $1 drinks? I love a good fountain DC.
So funny! You need to move to my neck of the woods. Drive through convenient stores are everywhere!
seriously.
Genius. But it has to be Kwik Trip with a drive-up right?!
I would be first in line.....every day!
OMG - do you know how many times I've had this thought??? Well all of those thoughts, which always lead to the drive-thru idea!
This is why we are friends Jo. I totally get you : )
Oh, man. . .I'd be right with you on that.
I so totally agree with the chocolate in the house thing, too.
you are my king of girl......... i only do fountain drinks. taco time's DC is the best!
xoxo
seriously!!! the best idea i've ever heard. my kids may be big but i'd rather not have to take the ones i watch in any store to get my choc fix (no diet coke for me, but usually a bottle of water with my chocolate!)
I swear we were sisters up above the sky! MWAH!
I have had that same thought! Seriously!! AND I think there should be a drive through at the post office as well. I HATE dragging my kids in there! How do we get this accomplished!?!
Post a Comment