Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm Baa-ack

Surprise!!  An update!!  I swear since we've moved, I have not had time for anything!!  Not even TV.  This means I have not been following SYTYCD.  I miss it.  How is it this season with the new format?  Weigh in, s'il vous plait.

Well, we are here in PA and getting settled in.  We love our house.  It has been fun to decorate and organize and such.  I like that kind of stuff.  But I do not like moving and I hope to not have to do it too many more times in my life.  Particularly moving to a new city/state.  To say it is challenging would be an understatement...  I will take pics of some of the highlights of the house so you can see what fun projects we have been working on.

My brother and his very cute wife are coming for a visit next week.  I am so so so excited!!!  It will be so fun to play the tourist with them and do some exploring.  Plus, I love to play hostess.  Gosh, I sure wish I had the chance to do it more often.  Hint, hint.

K, so I just wanted to check in and let you all know we are alive.  I promise I will be back with more!

4 comments:

Haley said...

glad you're getting settled. i hate the actual moving too but like moving to a new place. i'm kinda itchin right now for a move. (not going to happen)

good luck! have fun with your family!

too bad we didn't move to Philly a year ago when we thought we were going to, it would have been fun to live close to you!

Anna said...

Yay! You're back! I hate moving. Hate. It.

So excited that you have visitors so soon. Aside from my parents, we've had like two guests ever. Ha! Indianapolis is super cool, right?

I would visit you. We'll talk in six months, okay?

Anna said...

P.S. SYTYCD has been interesting. Some positives - like seeing old favorites. Some negatives - like some weird judging and making up rules as they go along. I my opinion, there are a handful of dances that were amazing. Oh, and you can watch episodes online now.

Sara K. said...

I love that you are already using the PA as in PeeYay! Welcome to the ranks of "you might be Pennsylvanian if..."

Deb and I will be in your fair city Oct 14-17, let me know if you want info on the 3Day route.

Glad you're back and getting settled in.