Sunday, September 5, 2010

Phila City Pass

We decided to take the last two weeks of summer and {play the tourists}.  We even bought a City Pass!  That gave us nine days to use discounted passes to all sorts of Philadelphia "must-sees", like the zoo, aquarium, etc.

[Day one] Adventure Aquarium (Right across the river in New Joysey)
Will never get back the sanity that I lost there that day.
It would've been better to throw our $ in the Delaware River and watch the fish eat it.
SO crowded.  Ridiculous amount of people.
One plus--- It is located right on the water front so we did get a beautiful view of our lovely city.

[Day Two]  Please Touch Museum
Much better.
While this is your typical Children's Museum that is geared for more of a younger crowd, we still had a great time!  S&S especially enjoyed splashing in the waterways (Gracie did too but I couldn't get a picture), playing in the construction zone, and exploring in the science area.




3 comments:

Natalie said...

OK so duh - I realized I hadn't changed over my links to show new posts here. CUTEST pictures EVER. LOVE the turtles ones and smiley Gracie, and... all of them. Glad you had a better time at the museum.

Kathi said...

Melt my heart. Love those pictures and so will the kids forever.

Angie said...

How fun to be so close to so many great places! I just love Gracie smiling away like one of the big kids!