... see this movie. Wish I could get away long enough.
...eat some cinnamon bears. Wish I could find some here in Philly.
...Macbook! Wish I never became aware of such awesomeness.
...play the piano. I am in desperate need of my best therapy. Wish I had one.
...have a sleepover with my girlfriends. Wish we could spend the night venting, catching up, laughing, crying, drinking diet coke and eating Swish.

.jpg)

.jpg)
9 comments:
i'm going to send you some cinnamon bears... no one should have to live without them. love you!
Seriously!! I can't think of anything I'd rather do than watch that movie with you girls while eating swish and then stay up all night talking. I keep thinking about our girls trip...problem is it's way too far away. Wish it was this weekend. I miss you so so so so so much!
Awww, thanks. But you should know you've been in my Reader for quite some time. Your Rolo cookies (without eggs) are my go-to cookie, and when I'm lazy I make them with chocolate chips instead. Love them. And I have big plans for your chore chart system -- it's been saved in my "how to" favorites as soon as time allows.
GO PHILLIES! If all goes well the Phillies will be in town for the walk!
And I am honored to wear your mom's ribbon next weekend.
Oh me too! Miss you
OMG, i heart cinnamon bears! i have the best store with the yummiest cinnamon bears. email me your address. i will send you a little treat. no i'm not kidding i will keep asking you for it! :)
i need a GNO too.....
I saw a 20/20 "spoiler" on Catfish. Did you see it? I still totally want to see the movie though :)
I hadn't even thought about no piano :( NO WAY! Maybe you could ask to play in church on Sunday since you aren't busy with anything else that day....HA!
I'm totally with you on the sleepover. I NEED it BAD! A vanilla DC and swish would be so nice about now.
MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SWISH..... HAHAHAHA! I love it! You just put a HUGE smile on my face. oh how I love and miss you my JoNads.
Hey get the piano app on Dave's Ipad! That is what I make my boys practice on when we are in Albert Lea and don't have our piano. It really isn't the same but you will laugh while trying to do it! Love you and miss your face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Beat ya with the ! Shell!
I want to see CATFISH so bad. And they aren't playing it here. Ahhhhh
There better not be a girls trip that I am not aware of. If there is I am officially inviting myself : D I was just thinking how much I need a GNO with 'the ladies' too. I gave a talk on Sunday and cried my eyes out about our awesome friends in Rochester. I recovered, but I do miss you and the crew mucho. And anything apple is cool in my book!
Post a Comment