I hate that I haven't blogged for so long! It's not for the lack of things to say, that's for darn sure! I have about ten posts floating around in my head right now. I just haven't had an extra second to do the actual posting. BUT! I think I am actually almost ready for Christmas now! I feel the stress lifting and that means more time for other things, like posting on my blog. Yay!
For now, a few thoughts...
---We had back-to-back house guests a few weeks ago. I posted below about our delightful visit with the Rowberry's. And then, the day they left, my parents flew into town!!! Wahoo! We had a great time. We did lots of shopping, Christmas decorating, exploring, and eating out. We loved every single minute of having them here and it was heart-breaking to say good-bye.
---We've had a bunch of yucky sickness running through the house. I even got two nasty colds back to back. Both of which required an antibiotic. Ugh. It set me back a bit, but I'm almost all caught up now.
---Gracie has had diarrhea for over a week now. We're talking "round the clock, loads of laundry, major diaper rash" diarrhea. Fortunately, she hasn't had any problems with dehydration and it is slowing down a bit now. I don't think I changed a single diaper in the night last night, so that's good. Poor girl.
---I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas Cards! What could be better than having all of the people I love hanging on my wall. Once again, I didn't do Christmas cards this year. I'm really wishing I had, but I'm going to make a goal to do them next year.
5 comments:
It is fun to see a post again! Poor Gracie and all of you being sick!! It sucks so much to get sick and not be able to get rid of it. I had 2 nasty colds back to back too!!
Uggh I love getting Christmas cards too, but I bought some and haven't sent them out yet. Your family would make one heck of a cute Christmas card so that will be fun to see next year!
I am so happy to see you back on here. Ive been wondering where you've been! How fun to have guests. Miss you but especially this time of year...hope you all get to feeling better. Loves
have missed you!!! glad you are feeling better.. have a wonderful holiday season!!!
xo
Ugh! I'm so sorry about Gracie and your back to back colds :( Glad things are getting a bit better. Love ya!
Jo I love you so much! And that is all for now!
Post a Comment