I need your help.
You see, our family's focus for March is going to be on
{MANNERS}.
Can you please share your ideas on how to teach manners to my children?
Books, charts, incentives, lessons, etc.
HELP!!!
I was undecided on March's theme until Sunday
when we were at the Bishop's house
and Sam jumped right up on their couch.
No, really. He did. Jumped. With his feet.
And if you want to come spend a week taking my kids through manners bootcamp,
YOU ARE HIRED!!!!!
3 comments:
And then you can promptly pass all this information on to me...... :)
The story of Sam made me laugh out loud. I know, not funny at all. Sorry. Oh Sam.
like what Tom Cruise did on Oprah's couch!!! ;)
i need all the info i can get too.
let me know.. cause i need the manners on chewing with our mouths closed!!!!!!!!!!! :)
p.s. i want to be hired.. i just want to come & drink diet coke, eat yummy brownies, watch ellen with you & let the kids jump & play all day. :)
Ahahaha that is funny and doesn't sound like Sam. Your kids are super well-behaved!! I think the best way to teach is to always show what TO do when they are doing wrong, so they have something to replace it with. But you do that!
Post a Comment