Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cardboard

Yup!  That's my word for the day...

CARDBOARD.
I got five packages today and five yesterday.  
Other than basic groceries, I do all of my shopping online now.  

Reasons:  First of all, I do not like going anywhere in Philly.  Traffic is bad no matter what, where, and when; the people are so very rude;  and my kids' schedules these days don't make it very easy to get out and about.  
Second of all, I can get better deals online and e-bates makes me happy with cash back.  (My last check was $140!)  Hence, online shopping!  


We have the most recycling on the block by far!
Cardboard 


Disclaimer: Ten packages in two days is extreme for us.  Dave's birthday is in a couple of days, though...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love you!

Heather said...

we always have the most trash on the block.... maybe i need to do this online shopping too! ;)

Natalie said...

Holy cow Jo - $140!! Where do you shop? I get like $5 here and there. Seriously. Where do you shop? I love shopping online. Amazon has some fantastic deals on subscribe and save!