Classic! But I do not remember anything about that picture. Where was it?
At a cabin retreat with Xi Nu (LDS sorority)... teenage mutant ninja turtle costume et al.
I freakin' love you.
you are so amazingly funny. love you.
At first I thought it was that night we dressed up in 70's clothes at Becca's house but I didn't recall you looking so TMNT. That costume is awesome.
LMArseO
LOVE.
Ok, I didn't do the math. I realize it said 1994 but I was thinking you were about 11. You look so young! And hilarious. The glasses are a classic.
oh.my.freaking.heck! The is a true laugh out loud!!!
And this? amazing.
That is SERIOUSLY AWESOME!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Classic! But I do not remember anything about that picture. Where was it?
At a cabin retreat with Xi Nu (LDS sorority)... teenage mutant ninja turtle costume et al.
I freakin' love you.
you are so amazingly funny. love you.
At first I thought it was that night we dressed up in 70's clothes at Becca's house but I didn't recall you looking so TMNT. That costume is awesome.
LMArseO
LOVE.
Ok, I didn't do the math. I realize it said 1994 but I was thinking you were about 11. You look so young! And hilarious. The glasses are a classic.
oh.my.freaking.heck! The is a true laugh out loud!!!
And this? amazing.
That is SERIOUSLY AWESOME!
Post a Comment