Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pictures

PICTURES
The chaos has slowed down around here and so now I have time to focus on important projects, such as organizing our family photos.  Whew!  This is a big job.  But it helps me to not think about the fact that I have no friends here.
PICTURES
Pregnant with Sarah

7 comments:

Sara said...

So cute Jo.
Seeing you makes me miss you even more.
When is the last time we saw each other?!?!?!

You were a gorgeous bride!

carlyl said...

Look at those pics! I love them! Show more! Yes, you were a gorgeous bride!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness YOU ARE HOT!!!!! I LOVE YOUR DRESS!!! you look beautiful in every single picture!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep them coming!

Sharon said...

How fun to see these! really super cute!
I want to live by eachother so we can be neighbor friends!

Anna said...

Ah, cute Sam. Those pics are how I remember him. And you are a hot mama.

How is it even possible that you don't have any friends there? You are the best friend any person could ask for.

Natalie said...

Gorgeous and awesome pictures. Oh, how I miss that little Sam in the pictures. And the big one too. And you too.

Shellie said...

Love this! I want to eat Sam up! And you are
BEE-U-tiful!