Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Practice

PRACTICE

I love watching a baby learn to walk.  It reminds me how important {practice} is.  It gives me hope that if I keep waking up in the morning and {practice} being patient, I might eventually be patient without having to think about it.  Maybe.  Probably not, but maybe.  I'll keep practicing anyway.  Gracie's a good example to me that way.


PRACTICE

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I LOVE this post Jo. Isn't it the truth? And I love how they just keep trying and trying, no matter how many times they fall.

Kathi said...

I don't know how many times I'd have to watch that before I quit laughing out loud when she 'says that'.

Heather said...

o.k. she is the cutest!!!!

Angie said...

I can't believe she is walking! Holy cow! SO CUTE! (and I'm glad to know I'm not the only impatient one out there!)