We had the great privilege of getting together with my entire family (minus Curt and Dave) in St George, UT over spring break. We had so much fun being together. We did tons of swimming, relaxing, exploring, biking, scootering, laughing, playing Draw Some, eating, and playing. The kids could not get enough cousin time and played together all day every day. We went just weeks after my dad's stem cell transplant (one phrase to sum that all up: {to hell and back} and this trip felt like a sort of celebration for having made it through. You'll notice in the pictures that he's bald and rocking it.
| On the Road! |
| Swimming |
![]() |
| ATV's |
![]() |
| Sand Dunes |
COUSIN TIME

| The sweet St George trike! |
| Draw Some |



8 comments:
I've been thinking about you...so I jumped to your blog and found these two new posts. I miss you! Cute growing up family and how fun to go to STG and yes your dad is totally rocking it. Hope all is well my friend. I miss you!
Oh my goodness, Pa, Gram, Jake and I had a family night tonight and we talked about how this had been one of the happiest times of our lives! I seriously have missed it daily since going - it was my heaven being with everyone. I wish S&S could get their draw something fixed so we could play! Give Gracie a big kiss for me.
How FUN!!!!
everyone looks so great. St. George is such a happy place. Especially with your family!
Stop it. S & S on the St. George trike has me cackling out loud! Best picture!!!
Ditto to what Brooke said ^^^^^^. Been missing you & wondering how you are doing!!!! Looks like a fun filled visit!!!
Love you girl!
Xoxo
HOW FUN!!! Love your dad's bald head. He looks good! Those little twins are sure cute! I was so happy to see some posts on your blog :) I love the 3 days of fun with 3 cities too. How awesome!
Family time really is the best time!
I hope your dad is doing OK. That is so hard. What a fun trip and a fun 3 day trip with your sister in law! I need to get my family to some of those places. One of these days when you are here we all need to get together! :)
Post a Comment