Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Random Thoughts

...We are looooving our new house!  Everything about it.  But now I'm all sorts of antsy to get it decorated!  Alas, I must be patient.  Money doesn't grow on trees, it turns out.

...We just got back from some time in UT with family.  It was heavenly.

...I am now the aunt to two (yes, two!) sets of twins!  Both of my brothers have had twins this year!  Very exciting, however, the cuteness can be a little overwhelming.  ;)

...My dad's cancer is back in his bones.  This is a setback, for sure.  I've just got to remember to be grateful for every month we get.  He's got lots of fight left in him.  The two sets of twins really help.

...I. Love. SYTYCD.  Wow.  Just wow.  (And Jesse Tyler Ferguson is my favorite guest judge ever!)

...I've never really been hit much by that guilt-trip effect that blogs and Facebook tend to have on people.  Until recently, that is.  Between Instagram and Pinterest, I'm ready to throw in the towel!!  Ugh.  How do you all do it??  

...I'm kinda not excited for school to start this year.  My older two help so much with Gracie and she loves having them around.  We are going to miss them very much during the day.

...That is all.

3 comments:

Angie said...

That's too bad about your dad! :( he seemed amazing when we saw him. I say throw in the towel with fb, pinterest, etc. I had so much peace of mind when I did! I still blog sometimes, but that's about it. And I love sytycd too! This season is so awesome! We miss you guys!

Angie said...

That's too bad about your dad! :( he seemed amazing when we saw him. I say throw in the towel with fb, pinterest, etc. I had so much peace of mind when I did! I still blog sometimes, but that's about it. And I love sytycd too! This season is so awesome! We miss you guys!

Heather said...

Oh Jo!!! I love you.. I wish money grew on trees.. I really do!! Me & you could have so much fun!!! I'm so sorry about your dad.. Here is a huge {hug} my friend!