My friends have been trying to get me to start a blog for awhile now and I have finally cracked. I've been reluctant because I was afraid (and still am) that I would have nothing to say. I think back to the journal I kept when I was about eight years old. Dave and I recently discovered it and it was full of great stuff like, "Today was fun." And that was the only entry for the day! Intriguing, right?
Well, I will do my best to give a little more description than that in this blog for the sake of family and friends.
Let me begin...
Today was fun. We set up our little swimming pool on our deck and the kids had a lot of fun playing in and around it. Lots of singing and "painting." Here's a clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpkf46N9VX0
P.S. A funny comment: Yesterday, out of nowhere, Sam asked us why Pa is kinda brown.
6 comments:
Hey! You weren't kidding when you said you were going to start a blog! Nice work! It was fun to see pictures. I am going to have to get a kiddie pool for Gwen and I (and the puppies) to sit in, sounds fun! It was good to talk to you today!
Woo! That's what I'm talkin' bout! A blog from the lips of Joanna Morris -- is like Joxygen -- get it? But that might sound too much like "jock" so I may need to play with that one a bit more!
I am so glad you have joined the blogging world. Now I can keep up to date and see how you all are doing. I miss you tremendously! I cannot believe how beautiful your two kids are. Sarah's hair! WOW! Just post your fun kid stories! I post mine and I vent every now and then! Mwah!
Jo!
You tech-savvy mom you! Way to go!! I thought about starting a blog... but the problem is, no one wants to read, "Day 1: Jen left, I miss her. Day 2: Jen's been gone for a day, I miss her. .... Day 365: Jen's gone, I miss her."
So, good work!! Your kids are too freakin' cute. Good thing I'm older than Sam so I won't have to compete with him for the ladies.
Yahoo! I'm so glad that you started the blog! I love journal entries by kids. Brandon wrote this one in second grade: "My kitty died today. It wasn't my day and that is the end." And I'm still laughing at "kinda brown".
Jo! I love your blog! I love it -Today was fun. That is the cutest video and it is fun to see Sarah's personality growing more and more. I miss those monkeys so I'm glad you have this and hope to see many posts! They are good for those from the gut laughs.
Post a Comment