Sunday, June 3, 2007

Ahhhh....

Dave and I had the most heavenly weekend to date. His parents are in town, so we left the kids with them overnight while we went to Minneapolis. We stayed in a hotel that was pure luxury and comfort (See left pic- Thanks to Priceline). We went out for sushi and every bite was to die for. We slept all the way through the night with no one waking us up. We had a scrumptious French breakfast. We took a nap in our most comfortable bed. We explored the energetic, beautiful city of Minneapolis. So so nice...
It was so wonderful to be together and feel so relaxed. We were completely rejuvenated. Ahhhh.... We recommend doing this to every parent!

3 comments:

Abi said...

jo what a great date night! colter and i definitely need to do that sometime soon. that bed looks so cozy!

Raychill said...

I'm totally jealous! That looks so swanky!

Natalie said...

Ah Jo, a whole night's sleep. I bet you forgot what that felt like! It sounds like you had a wonderful time!!