I just purchased my first album off of i-tunes (and the first album I've bought in years!). When I told Dave what it is was, he was shocked... Are you shocked? It's so good! It's not really hard rock. Just good music.
Anyway, I just had to announce my latest attempt to be current.
4 comments:
I LOVE BON JOVI!!!!!!!! Is it just fantastic??? I am not shocked at all . . . hello Dolly Parton Greatest Hits is your number one!
Is Dave growing a mullet to go with your new album? ;)
Jo - my first downloads were songs by Tina Turner, Eminem and Survivor (Eye of the Tiger). I love that you downloaded Bon Jovi! Yes!
Bon Jovi is totally different this time around! It's funny, I am more into music than I have ever been in my life. I guess I like to work backwards in life.
Post a Comment