
That's right! So You Think You Can Dance!! ...
...The best show on TV right now and I'm loving every minute of it!! I would love to break it down for you, but I will not bore those of you not watching. Instead I will just say that I'm loving this season. So far, it is too hard for me to narrow it down to a reasonable amount of "favorites." I'm LOVING so many of them. How about Lacey and Cameron?! Hot! And tonight I really liked Dominic and Sabre. But then there's Hok, Sara, Jessie & Pasha, blah blah blah. I'll stop, I'll stop. It's just that the talent is just mind-blowing to me and it is so exciting to watch them perform. I love seeing people who discovered there talents and developed them to their fullest. Do you ever wonder if you have some talent you haven't tapped into yet? Like what if I could really be an olympic speed skater. How would I know? I've never even tried it! Tomorrow, maybe...
3 comments:
YOU ARE ONE OF MY SOUL MATES DID YOU KNOW THAT? I was seriously wanting to post the same thing! THIS SHOW IS SO AMAZING TO ME AND IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY TO WATCH THEM! I feel I know them! I love Neil and Lauren too! Okay I have to go nurse now, but we are the same!!!!!!!!!!!! YO!
Lol Jo, I do wonder about my untapped talents sometimes. I feel reasonably certain I am not an olympic skater though. Maybe I could be a champion underwater basketweaver.
Joanna,
Hey, this is Marli Lloyd back here in good old Utah. I found your blog on Anna Shirley's blog and I saw this post about So you think you can dance and I just had to say. I LOVE THIS SHOW TOO!! How are you doing? It was fun to look at your page. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. Anyway, good taste in show. :)
Post a Comment